Buy the Book
Griefprints - A Practical Guide for Supporting a Grieving Person
Sign up to receive my blog via emailEnter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Connect with me on
- 19 Years of Practicing Grief
- Father’s Day
- Hard to Believe —18 Years
- Radha on Open to Hope television
- Holiday Gifts – Three Short Stories
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
- Author Talk and Book Signings!!!
- Heart Breaks
- 17 Years of Practice
- Book Update
- “Unlikely Friends”
- Reflections at 17 Years
- Another Test of Patience
- “I know”
- Personal Update
- Learn From Others
- Pearls in Prison
- Parole Hearing
- Heading to Our First Parole
- Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize!
- “Here We Go – Again!”
- Here We Go
My dearest darling, most beloved friend, sister and conspirator- ready to kick up your heels when social justice and equity are being tramped on.
I love the write up of the book, the cocky little smirk of courage and defiance
and your torch always burning brightly. Ethel Seiderman xo
This book is a prism of light and promise under the darkest circumstances. It has useful suggestions for helping a grieving loved one. Radha has survived great loss and risen with a smile for everybody. She is a special spirit.